Monday, March 13, 2006

Dial F for Feast and L for Late

Here is the super late Friday's Feast.

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how intuitive do you think you are?
I thought it would be fun to find out what dictionary.com says about intuition. Here's the skinny: "The act or faculty of knowing or sensing without the use of rational processes." How irrational am I about what I know or sense? I give me a 10!

Soup
What is your favorite kind of gum?
I have an odd affinity for dual-flavored bubble gum, like strawberry-watermelon Hubba Bubba or Strappleberry Juicy Fruit. It's strange, I admit.

Salad
Name a CD you own that you would never get rid of.
I have many CDs, and I can't picture myself getting rid of any of them. If I had to pick one, I guess it would be Films about Ghosts, the Counting Crows greatest hits album. However, all of my Counting Crows CDs are worth keeping, so it was hard to pick just one. August and Everything After and Hard Candy rank right up there, too.

Main Course
When was the last time you said something you didn't mean?
I try to avoid that. I'm sure I told some asshole customer to have a nice day when I was really indifferent on the matter.

Dessert
What is the sum of the numbers in your birthdate? (Example: 3 + 2 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 9 = 31)
1 + 2 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 2 = 25

No comments: