Friday, April 07, 2006

Long Night and I'm Hungry

Well, I never thought last night would end. But then it did. Here's the stuff I can tell you mere mortals: spent the whole day on the phone (really, my battery died and it usually lasts at least three days), had ritual, talked to Tanya, got home circa 5 a.m., called my dad, talked to my dad until about 6:15, went to bed, woke up too early, lather rinse repeat. More on this later. Let's eat!

Appetizer
Name a trait you share with your parents or your children.
I am an arrogant card player, just like my father. And I really like liquor, just like my father. I apparently look like my mom.

Soup
List 3 qualities of a good leader, in your opinion.
Steadfast, good listener, decision making

Salad
Who is your favorite television chef?
Emeril Lagasse - BAM!

Main Course
Share a story about a gift you received from someone you love.
When I graduated high school, my parents gave me part of my gift the night before. It was the Armani statue I'd been looking to buy since I was a freshman, but I was too poor. I screamed when I saw it, and I know my dad did that. Usually my mom does the gift shopping, but this was my dad's doing.

Dessert
How do you react under pressure?
Depends on the pressure and the situation. In general, I do the best with what I have, which is all that can be expected really.

No comments: