Friday, October 27, 2006

Not Again...

Well, I woke up yesterday morning in severe pain. That's right, friends - the pain is back. Hopefully it's just some freak coincidence that it's the same kind of pain I had before. Right now I'm on antibiotics to kill all the diseases I don't have.

I found a car! I'm buying a 2002 Ford Focus...and it's a stick shift! And, yes, I'm aware I don't know how to drive one, but my dad is teaching me. I couldn't turn town the bitchin' gas mileage. It even still smells like a new car!

Here's a feast for your reading enjoyment.

Appetizer
Create a new candle scent.
Clean laundry. I love clean laundry smell.

Soup
Name one way you show affection to others.
I'm an ass-grabber...OK, not really. I'm big on hugging.

Salad
What is your favorite writing instrument?
Gel pens! I love gel pens, especially metallic ones.

Main Course
If you were given $25 to spend anywhere online, from which site would you buy?
Victoria's Secret, although I probably couldn't buy much for $25. Maybe I'd hit up Godiva or something.

Dessert
Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be?
If I'm well enough to go to a party, I'm going to be a pirate! If not, I'll be dressing up as a sick girl, complete with my Abercrombie hoodie and my sweat skirt - the best invention ever!

No comments: