Tuesday, January 06, 2009

TAINTed Love?

Best Headline Ever:

Can Obama Escape the Taint of Blagojevich?

Check it out here.

Moving on, good things have happened. My COBRA has been processed, and I am once again among the ranks of the insured! I got my meds finally, and it was only $10. Without insurance, it would have been $240. Capitalism in the health industry makes my soul die a little.

Last week, I got the SCARIEST BILL EVER. Apparently, I owe $24,000 and some change. I got a notice from a collection agency, but I never got an initial bill. I would have remembered a $24,000 bill. I nearly had a heart attack, but that would've been another $24,000.

That's all for now. I encourage anyone who reads this to harass me incessantly if I fail to update this daily. Please. I have the time, I just need a little push.

No comments: