Friday, October 20, 2006

Does Anyone Want to Help Me Siphon Gas?

Well, friends, here I am, awake too early on my day off, about to head to Hendersonville for some quality car shopping time with mom. Special thanks to my sister for being my cosigner so that I can get an automobile that doesn't fuck up all the time.

I have $35 worth of gas in these unused cars. Anyone want to help me siphon it? Follow this link for some know-how.

I know I need a car, but the thought of EVEN MORE DEBT kind of makes me want to hurl. My student loan payments will be due soon, but I called them and will hopefully be able to get a forbearance. We shall see.

Well, what do you know: Another Feast!

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?
I have two: Mountain Dew and Malibu & Coke

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
Well, seeing as though I don't have one of these, let's just pick three things on Dan's computer desk: a Post-It with my work schedule (aww), a digital camera, and a very large Aladdin thermal mug about half full of change

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
I give me an 8, because while I don't lie, I can be passive-aggressive at times

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
I would change Murfreesboro to MTSU Parking Sucks, because, you know, it does. I know you all expected me to name a town after myself. Well, ha!

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
Car problems stress me out, specifically getting broken down in methtown...ooh wait! I'd change Manchester to MethTown. Anyway, yeah, that stresses me out. What calms me down? Cool Water incense, the smell of cloves, and pretty much anything with lots of chocolate in it. And a candlelit bubble bath.

Two months until I'm 24. I'm so old.

No comments: