Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm Ba-ack! OR Dress Me for Halloween

I know, I know, I know. I'm a very bad blogger. I shall spank myself later.

So here I am, chilling at Dan's whilst he's at work. Engineering. That's right - my boyfriend's an engineer. I'm such a grown-up!

I have lots to unravel for you, but I don't feel like doing it in one blog, and I'm quite certain none of you wants to read it, so here's a poll: What should I be for Halloween?

And the choices are...

A. Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy
B. Some kind of sexy cop
C. Some kind of sexy pirate
D. Bloodrayne

And, just for kicks, here's the most recent feast:

Appetizer
Name a song you know by heart.
"The Music of the Night" from The Phantom of the Opera. Actually, I'm quite certain I know that whole show by heart.

Soup
What will you absolutely not do in front of another person?
Shave. I know, I'm weird.

Salad
How often do you use mouthwash and what kind do you like?
Spearmint Listerine, or whatever the green one is. I like to use it after flossing.

Main Course
Finish this sentence: I am embarrassed when...
I lose a game or something in front of other people. I don't like this feast - it makes me sound all shallow. And makes me use phrases like "all shallow."

Dessert
What was the last food you craved?
Chocolate. When is it ever not chocolate?

1 comment:

theogeo said...

Welcome — hope you stick around this time.