Friday, November 17, 2006

A Feast on Both Your Houses!

Appetizer
Do you believe there is intelligent life on other planets?
I'm not convinced there's intelligent life on this planet, though I admit it's likely. Thinking that this one spinning ball of gravitational crap is all there is in an endless universe is a little self-centered, even for me.

Soup
iWhat is one thing you said you'd never do, but you eventually did?
Get a tattoo. I used to say that I'd only get one if I could have anesthesia, but I'd never trust a tattoo artist to administer anesthesia, so I'd never get a tattoo. I now have two.

Salad
Who is the teacher that influenced you the most in school?
Probably Mrs. Stephens. She never let me settle for less than the best I could do.

Main Course
If you could trade places with anyone for one day, who would it be and why?
That chick Prince William is dating. Spending a day with the heir to the throne with a British accent wouldn't be half bad.

Dessert
What is your favorite dish to prepare?
Homemade fried chicken, with green beans, mashed potatoes, biscuits, and cherry cobbler for dessert.

No comments: