Sunday, February 20, 2005

ERICA and Wendy go to Bad Cracker Barrel

This is the all-ERICA blog! It's all-ERICA, all the time!

So Friday night was our Friends and Family night at Starbucks, and wouldn't you know it, my friend ERICA came! Well, I'd heard through the sorority grapevine that some type of party (which is a tame way of saying drunken crazy bash) was going to occur at my apartment. Not wanting to get caught up in that bruhaha, I suggested to ERICA that we hang out when I got off work.

When I got home from work, I changed clothes and then called ERICA. I went to her apartment, and we sat around a bit and watched a preview of "Naked News" before embarking on a lovely fun-filled adventure to the "bad Cracker Barrel."

At the BCC, we played that peg game. ERICA and I are not geniuses, and that's all I'll say about that.

I bought some Razzles and Tongue Splashers gum from the Old Country Store. Mmm. Well, actually, ERICA and I decided that the Razzles really tasted more like Flintstone vitamins than candy/gum. We ate them on the way to ERICA's apartment.

While driving back, I found out something disturbing about ERICA: She's afraid of driving over railroad tracks. In point of fact, she simply refuses to do it at all. She let go of the wheel while driving over the tracks. I wonder what it's like when she tries to beat the train.

I was prompt to tell ERICA how weird it was that she just let go of the wheel, and I happened to do this while we drove by some crosses by the side of the road. ERICA said I shouldn't be laughing because someone died there. Then we kept eating Razzles.

ERICA and I went to the gas station for some drinks and lottery tickets. I won a free ticket, but they're not redeemable on third shift, according to the supercool cashier whose fake nametag name escapes me.

At ERICA's place, we had some drinks and spent way too long trying to open the Tongue Splashers. Yes, they really are as good as you remember.

I slept at ERICA's because my ghetto-ass apartment still has no heat. The bastards!

The next morning, I woke up at ERICA's, but ERICA was still asleep. She said she was going to yoga at 10 a.m., but I have my doubts as to whether or not she made it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!
It's about time the all-ERICA Blog made it onto your Web site! I am now and forever more happy... Although, I have to point out, you forgot to comment on my overall awesomeness. Afterall, I am the most delightful being ever... EVER!

AND, of course, am looking forward to the ERICA Blog version 2.0. (That's a hint..)
Yay for Wendy!
Hip Hip.... HOORAY!