Monday, April 11, 2005

Salty and Half Naked

I got recognized in the bank today. It was the only rock star moment I'll ever have.

I was in line to make a withdrawal when the guy next to me looked over and said, "You're Half Naked!"

"Yes, I am."

"I love your column!"

Aww. Then I got a facebook message titled "Dude, you are awesome." Yay! I have fans!

I satisfied my salty craving by getting some sunflower kernels. Mmm.

In other news, Jose Cuervo (alias) has a friend who robbed a bank. WTF? My friends don't do things like that. I guess that's a good thing.

Whoa now! He got the idea from a movie. Wow. And he almost got away with it. Then he tried to get people to bust him out.

"Yeah, dude! Be there in ten!"

Brandon's doing some quality Homestar watching. Good for him. Working in the office isn't nearly as fun as bumming around online.

I stayed up until 4 a.m. playing Soul Calibur II with Clarke. Fun times.

Damn these sunflower kernels are good.

No comments: