Tuesday, October 11, 2005

But It's a Good Pain

Tap definitely kicked my ass yesterday. Then Pilates kicked it some more. I'm aching now. My muscles are screaming, "Why? Why?"

In other news, I'm chilling in the office, waiting for the OK to leave. I finished my section before 5 p.m., though it looks like I still won't get out of here as early as I ought to, considering the kind of effort I've put into this week's issues.

Sad but true: I no longer care. I don't get paid enough to care. I don't even get paid enough to pretend to care. I'm currently counting down the days until I can leave this place behind.

It's a little sad, actually. It's lost it's magic. And it's no secret that I don't plan on hanging around, at least not in any editor capacity.

Aside from that, and the big ass bruise from the last blog, I had a hell of a weekend. It's goodness held me over through yesterday.

Last night, I started cleaning my room. Good for me! It really needed to be done, so that's good. I'm going to finish it tonight.

The Song of the Day isn't really a song of the day, just an excerpt from Dido's "Thank You."

I drank too much last night, got bills to pay
My head just feels in pain
I missed the bus and there’ll be hell today
I’m late for work again
And even if I’m there, they’ll all imply that I might not last the day


Me drink too much? Never.

No comments: