Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Because I'm Bored...

*26 Questions That You Think No One Will Ever Ask You*

1.When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? My stomach, if it's visible. If not, my eyes or my rack, depending on my mood/outfit.
2.How much cash do you have on you? $21
3.What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Rest
4.Favorite flower? White rose
5.Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? the MTSU Business Office baby
6.What is your main ring tone on your phone? "Explosive" by Bond (string quartet)
7.What shirt are you wearing? My Phi Chi formal shirt from May 2002
8.Do you "label" yourself, could you? I'm an intellectual elitist and a grammar snob
9.Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing? Nike...and that's not a question, so no question mark is needed.
10.Bright or Dark Room? dark
11.What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Tina is my lil sis and one of my best friends!
12.Ever "spilled the beans"? I'm sure at some point in my life I have.
13.What were you doing at midnight last night? Your mom. Oh wait, that was the night before. I was...ummm...reading Descartes' Error or The Tao Is Silent
14.What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? "How much was the first nite"
15.Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners? Not on purpose
16.What's a saying that you say a lot? Your mom, fuck, that's funny - you didn't think of it
17.Who told you they loved you last? Tina, and that was Saturday
18.What happened to number 18? Bingo!
19.How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past Three Days? None, not even alcohol...OK, Allegra D
20.How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? Any picture I've taken since that formal I brought AGR Chris...so...since 2003
21.Favorite age you have been so far? I'm diggin' 22
22.Your worst enemy? FERN!!!! Or my alarm clock
23.What is your current desktop picture? Some Mac blueness
24.What was the last thing you said to someone? I told the photo editor I needed a volleyball picture
25.If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret? I try not to have regrets - I think I'd take the million.
26.Do you love/like someone? Yep

No comments: