Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I'm All out of Funny

It's April Fools production night, and that can only mean one thing: I'm all out of funny.

Not only that, but I'm also running low on witty.

I'm like a keg at a frat party.

After pumping the last bit of humor out of myself, I'm ready to blog about my night.

Tomorrow's issue will be grand, and it's nice that I don't have to bother putting it on the Web site. All I have to post is .:flash, which will take about 15 minutes at the most.

I've made arrangements with my landlord to stay in my apartment until Sunday, allowing my dad, Mike, and I plenty of time to move out and clean up. Nice!

I've been in the office all damned day. Good for me. I've eaten pizza and at least five pieces of cookie cake. Good for the body, good for the soul.

Oh, and Erica didn't check out my rack today, but I'm about to force her to see my zipper bellybutton ring. She's already seen it, and is unimpressed.

No comments: