Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Please Come to Boston, You Insane Half-Elf

I Am A: Chaotic Neutral Half-Elf Fighter


Chaotic Neutral characters are unstable, and frequently insane. They believe in disorder first and foremost, and will thus strive for that disorder in everything they do. This means that they will do whatever seems 'fun' or 'novel' at any given time.


Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.


Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.


Find out What D&D Character Are You?, courtesy of NeppyMan!



I like the insane part. It sounds fun.

I was wrong about my econ test - I got an A. I'm not sure how, because I sure as hell didn't put forth enough effort to warrant getting a B, but, hey, I guess sometimes the gods do smile upon me. This is actually bad, because now I'll think I can slack off and skip class and still make good grades. Aye me.

My sister went to Boston on Sunday for some kind of school opening. I'm looking into Boston University for grad school, so I wish I could've gone. I don't imagine her new job would've paid for my ticket, too, though. Damn!

Tina and I have gotten lost in the world of X-Men Legends. I started out wanting to play Jean Grey, but then I got really into Cyclops. He's my man.

Today is Vicki's birthday. Woot!

ERICA is getting a shoutout so she'll know I still think she's the greatest! ERICA, you're the greatest! Why else would I use all caps to type your name?

The bugs are really bad this year. I get bitten far more than I'd like. I'm not OK with that.

I've been staying up really early lately - 7 a.m. yesterday and 7:30 the day before. Mostly I just write and read, although the other day I took a bubble bath at 5:30 a.m.

Hovan is in town for a few days, so hopefully we'll get to hang out tonight. Wouldn't it be great if everyone I knew and liked lived within a 60-mile radius of me? A girl can dream.

Song of the day, because it's been in my head forever, is "Please Come to Boston" by Dave (not Kenny) Loggins. This song is the original reason why I started using Napster back in the day.

Please come to Boston for the Springtime
I'm stayin' here with some friends and they've got lots of room
You can sell your paintings on the sidewalk
By a cafe where I hope to be workin' soon
Please come to Boston
She said "No-would you come home to me?"

And she said, "Hey ramblin' boy now wontcha settle down?"
"Boston ain't your kinda town"
"There ain't no gold and there ain't nobody like me"
"I'm the number one fan of the man from Tennessee"

Please come to Denver with the snowfall
We'll move up into the mountains so far that we can't be found
And throw "I love you" echoes down the canyon
And then lie awake at night till they come back around
Please come to Denver
She said "No-boy, would you come home to me?"

And she said, "hey ramblin' boy why dontcha settle down?"
"Denver ain't your kinda town"
"There ain't no gold and there ain't nobody like me"
"'cause I'm the number one fan of the man from Tennessee"

Now this drifter's world goes 'round and 'round
And I doubt that it's ever gonna stop
But of all the dreams I've lost or found
And all that I ain't got
I still need to lean to
Somebody I can sing to

Please come to LA to live forever
California life alone is just too hard to build
I live in a house that looks out over the ocean
And there's some stars that fell from the sky
Livin' up on the hill
Please come to LA
She just said "No-boy, won't you come home to me?"

And she said, "hey ramblin' boy why dontcha settle down?"
"LA can't be your kinda town"
"There ain't no gold and there ain't nobody like me"
"No, no, I'm the number one fan of the man from Tennessee"

"I'm the number one fan of the man from Tennessee"

No comments: