Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Happy Anniversary/Antianniversary to Michaela

Well, I feel I should make some sort of list, because I like doing that. So here are some things that have actually happened to me lately.

1. I've become convinced that someone in the Sidelines office is out to get me by erasing my board every day.

2. I let Michaela mix me a really strong drink. This was a bad idea.

3. On the same night, Michaela and I declared that we were spouses.

4. Still the same night, we divorced over Star Wars Monopoly.

5. I walked from Murphy Center to Mass Comm in a sports bra.

6. I threw a half a block of Post-Its at the wall six inches away from me.

7. I spent 12 hours in the Sidelines office on a tab that didn't get printed due to miscommunication with the printer.

8. I got invited to a TKE party by a complete stranger.

9. I went to Marble Slab Creamery twice in one week.

10. The second time I bought a quart.

11. I bought Katie dinner twice in one week.

12. I donated to Hurricane Katrina victims.

13. I spent more than $8 on dinner at Mrs. Winner's.

14. I went to bed before 2 a.m.

15. I didn't make it to my first class today because I was too tired. I woke up at 8:30, and I considered it "sleeping in."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. This may be of interest to you; how to buy & sell everything, like framed art on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

theogeo said...

This is a fantastic blog. You've really got some clever insights. I bet you'd be interested in buying anti-Star Wars merchandise. But first you should turn on your comment letter ID function so you'll stop getting comment spam!