Tuesday, September 27, 2005

"I never knew what you all wanted, so I gave you everything"

Today sucked.

It started out all right. I got the highest grade in the class on my test I took Friday, which is amazing, because my "studying" consisted of far too much drinking and hanging out with Robert, which both, while enjoyable practices, don't usually result in good test scores. I should've learned a lesson from this, and instead I was rewarded.

Then it all went downhill. Drama, drama, more drama - it's quite frustrating. I don't much feel like going into it, but I will say this: Thank God we have an air pistol. I'm gonna shoot the hell out of a target tonight.

Do you ever just need to be held? That's me now. But, alas, it is not in the cards, so I'll settle for the air pistol, some ice cream, a long drive, and getting walked on by the cat.

Please, hug me the next time you see me. And if you're feelin' lucky, go for the ass grab. Well, maybe not - it depends who you are.

I bought some more Cool Water incense today. I also bought Exotic Rain. The good incense store is back, so that was good. I also got my new cherry phone faceplate put on, and I bought some bondage. I could specify, but it's more fun not to.

Currently listening to: "Pacing the Cage" by Jimmy Buffett
Currently feeling: Like disappearing for a while

No comments: