Saturday, September 17, 2005

My Frat-tastic Day OR I Heart AGR OR MUDWrestleMania

Friday, I slept through my first class. I didn't mean to, but I did. Then, after my second class, I went to get my check and then was going to go to the bank so I could pay my electric bill, but I had a FLAT TIRE!

So I called Brian Doesn't Know, but he didn't answer (he was at work), so I called The Tina, who called Nathan (an AGR), and he and one of his brothers came and put my spare on, and then Brent (an AGR) fixed it at Wal-Mart. God bless frat guys - this is the second time in a few months that the AGRs have fixed my car woes.

Remember: Save a horse, ride an AGR!

Then Jon from way back in English my sophomore year and I had lunch and played catch-up. It was big fun. Jon is awesome!

Then I went to work freaking out because I didn't make it to the bank, but Whitney let me go. Word!

After work, me and some Sidelines kids went to the AGR party because the party we were going to go to was over (although I did get a Cuban cigar along the way - totally by accident), where we ran into Robert and some of the Sig Eps. I got stud numbered so I could go through the house. Bitchin' - I feel so popular. In order to get into the rooms of the house during a party, you have to have one of the brothers' stud numbers Sharpied on you.

Brian doesn't know
That The Tina and me
Were in his room at the party...

So we hopped to the Pike house, but their party was already over. Next on the list: random Greek Row wandering. Then Robert said I had to come to the Sig Ep house (not an option), which I didn't mind because the parties were winding down.

At the Sig Ep house, I'm drinking whiskey and I got Robert some Budweiser because I knew he'd have cheap beer (he did). I took a shower while Milad (I'm sure I didn't spell that right) shaved, and Robert was in there, apparently making sure Milad wasn't watching me shower. What a swell guy!

Some random chicks were all, "Do you want to run naked out there with us?"

I said to ask me when I was done with my bottle of whiskey. Well, they went to the big mud pit and wrestled in underwear and one had on a tank top. Some of the guys wrestled, too.

I told Robert I wouldn't wrestle in my pretty thong. Around 5 a.m., I put on one of his shirts and some boxers, and we went and wrestled in the mud topless.


It was big fun. Also, this just in: I'm crazy. So I get out and these boxers are barely hanging on to me now, and I'm COMPLETELY mud-covered. I looked really good, though, like a human statue. The mud was cold so the girls were cold, but you couldn't really see anything because I was so covered in mud - you could just see the shape. I wish I had a picture of it.

Then we hosed off our hands and feet and took a shower, but when we got in the shower, we realized we didn't have a towel. Milad finally got us one after I made the excellent point of, "You've already seen me topless so what does it matter?" because he was in the hall when we came back in all muddy, and I'm pretty sure he could just imagine me sans mud.

Robert and I watched some of Eurotrip and went to sleep around 8 a.m. Then I woke up at 11 and left the Sig Ep house at 11:30. I'm sure I'll regret later.

No comments: