Tuesday, September 06, 2005

If You Would, Lord, Send a Boat

This was shamelessly stolen from Manda's blog, and she shameless stole it from someone I don't know.

Go to your media player/mp3 player and put it all on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and after each one press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

What do you think of me?
"Fuck Her Gently" (Tenacious D)
You don't always have to fuck her hard. In fact, somtimes, that's not right to do. Sometimes you've got to make some love, and fuckin' give her some smooches, too...(other verses)...And then, I'm gonna fuck you hard!

Will I have a happy life?
"Angels in America" (Counting Crows)
She says I'm OK.

What do my friends really think of me?
"Simple Man" (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
Don't you worry, you'll find yourself. Follow your heart and nothing else.

Do people secretly lust after me?
"Disease" (Matchbox 20)
I can't leave without you, tell me, what am I supposed to do about it?...(other verses)...You taste like honey, honey, tell me, can I be your honey?

How can I make myself happy?
"Miami" (Counting Crows)
Make a circle in the sand. Make a halo with your hands.

What should I do with my life?
"Anna Begins" (Counting Crows) - This song is SO ME that it's frightening.
We're always changing...(other verses)...I am not worried, I am not overly concerned.

Why must life be so full of pain?
"Call Me the Breeze" (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
I ain't got me nobody.

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
"Black and Blue" (Counting Crows) - Yikes. This song is about suicide.
I'm tired of feeling nothing, goodbye.

Will I ever have children?
"Could I Be You" (Matchbox 20) - I can't make this work. Let me try again.
"So Sad, So Lonely" (Matchbox 20) - This is a stretch.
I don't need no backup plan.

Will I die happy?
"Mr. Bojangles" (Harry Chapin)
Dance.

Can you give me some advice?
"The Kids" (Eminem) - Perfect!
Children, drugs are bad.

What do you think happiness is?
"The Ballad of Curtis Lowe" (Lynyrd Skynyrd) - This is my dad's ring on my phone.
Play me a song Curtis Lowe.

What's my favourite fetish?
"Damn" (Matchbox 20) - Good song, doesn't answer the question.
"Turn Me On" (Norah Jones) - Better.
I'm just sittin' here, waiting fof you to come on home and turn me on.

Currently listening to: "Send a Boat" - Chris Knight
Currently feeling: Exhausted




No comments: