Monday, November 28, 2005

Pseudo-Post

Well, Thanksgiving is over, and now it's only a few weeks until my birthday. Woot! So, to pass the time because I still feel bad and get to see my doctor again tomorrow, here's more about me than you ever wanted to know.

And, yes, I realize this is a blogging cop-out, and I'll actually blog tomorrow once I see my gyno and my neurologist.

YOU:

Your gender: female
Straight/gay/bi?: depends if Nicole Kidman is involved
Wearing right now?: jeans, socks, shoes, Little Mermaid T-shirt, sweatshirt
Single?: I don't know...
Want to be?: I'm content
Birthday? December 20, 1982
Age you wish you were: I guess 23
Your height: 5'5"
The color of your eyes: light brown with copper flecks
The color of your hair: naturally dark brown but at the moment it's dyed blonde
Nails: natural
Piercings?: 9
Tattoos?: 1
Favorite place to shop?: Victoria's Secret
Favorite article of clothing?: my cherry tank top
Are you trendy?: I don't try to be
Sunglasses?: I love sunglasses!
Car?: red 97 Saturn SL named Katie2
Pets?: 2 cats at my parents' house: Macavity and Mistofolees; at my house in Murfreesboro: 1 parakeet: Buffy, and 1 ball python: Salazar
Siblings?: Misty - 24
5 things you're addicted to?: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, chocolate, sleep, caffeine, and quite possibly sex


DO YOU:

Smoke?: Only when I'm on fire
Do drugs?: No
Read the newspaper?: Sometimes
Pray?: I meditate
Talk to strangers who IM you?: depends on my mood
Take walks in the rain?: Not on purpose, but sometimes I have to
Drive?: Yes
Like to drive fast?: Yes
Wear make-up?: No very often
Have a secret?: Not really...there are things I don't tell everyone, but every secret about me I've told at least one person

HAVE YOU EVER:

Hurt yourself?: Yes
Been out of the country?: Yes
Been in love?: Yes
Done drugs?: Yeah, but I didn't like it
Gone skinny dipping?: No, but I want to
Had a surgery?: Yes, several
Ran away from home?: I tried as a kid
Played strip poker?: Nope
Gotten beaten up?: No
Been picked on?: Yes
Been on stage?: Yes
Slept outdoors?: Yes
Thought about suicide?: Yes, but I'd never do it
Pulled an all-nighter?: Yep
If yes, what is your record?: Close to two days I think
Talked on the phone all night? Nope
Slept together with the opposite sex without actually having sex?: Yes, I'm really good at it
Slept all day? Yes
Killed someone? No
Made out with a stranger?: Yeah
Had sex with a stranger?: Hell no
Kissed the same sex?: Yes
Done anything sexual with the same sex?: Not other than kissing, but it's on my list of things to do before I die
Been betrayed?: Sure
Broken the law?: Yes
Met a famous person?: Yes
Been on radio/TV.?: Yes
Been in a mosh-pit?: Nope
Had a nervous breakdown?: Yes
Been criticized about your sexual performance?: Hell no
Had a dream that kept coming back?: Yes
Shoe brand?: I don't know
What are you normally wearing to school/work?: Whatever's clean
Wear hats?: Sometimes
Judge other people by their clothing? I try not to judge others
Had a threesome?: Nope

BELIEFS:

Believe in life on other planets?: It's not impossible
Miracles?: Yes
Astrology?: To an extent
Magic?: I'd have to see some good magic
God?: Yes
Satan?: Yes
Ghosts?: Yes
Luck? Yes
Love at first sight?: Yes
Yin and Yang?: Yes
Witches?: Nope
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?: Yes
Believe there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?: I wish I believed it
Do you wish on stars?: Not anymore, unless it's a shooting star
Believe in the most?: Not absolutes

LOVE:

Did you get frightened or uncomfortable seeing that as a section title?: I found it odd
Do you remember your "first love"?: Yes
Still love him/her?: Not in that way
Do you consider your first love a mistake?: No
What do you find romantic?: Candles
Turn-on?: Arms and back
Turn-off?: bad kissing
Do you base your judgement on looks alone: no
Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for a girl to ask a guy?: Nope
Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive?: Not really
Regrets?: Not really
Do you wanna get married?: I want a wedding, but I'm too young for a marriage right now
How often do you have sexual fantasies about an ex?: Never
Do you think the preferred sex finds you good looking? Some do I guess
What are the best things about the preferred sex?: Nice arms
What's the last present someone gave you?: Tina gave me a snake! Woot!
Are you in love?: With the snake? No, that would just be weird

FRIENDS:

Best Friend?: Leslie
Shortest?: Vanessa
Tallest?: Zac probably
Prettiest?: My sister
Handsomest: Wow, if I've EVER heard a loaded question...
You tell all you secrets to?: JR
Trust the most?: Leslie, JR, Tina
Talk to on the phone the most?: Probably my dad
IM the most?: Robert
Shop the most with?: Tina (Wal-Mart, Kroger, etc.)
You eat the most with?: Leslie and Tina

FAVORITES:

Food?: Chocolate and steak
State?: Tennessee
Person?: My immediate family
Color?: Black, blue
Feeling?: Satisfaction
Number?: 17
Song?: "Your Latest Trick" by Dire Straits
Band/Singer?: Counting Crows
Movie?: The Shawshank Redemption
Actor/Actress?: Dustin Hoffman, Nicole Kidman
Magazine?: Cosmo
Book?: Catch-22
Room in your house?: Bedroom
Job you ever had?: Jumping on a bed in a music video when I was 12
Place to go on vacation?: Disney World, NYC
Web site?: Facebook, MySpace, Fark, etc.
TV Show?: Buffy
Drink?: Mountain Dew, Malibu and Coke


WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON:

That you laughed at?: Katie - she said something funny on IM
That laughed at you?: Frodo, reiterating the night of debauchery that he was there for and I don't remember
That turned you on? Let's just keep this one to myself
You went shopping with? I don't remember that last time I went shopping
To disappoint you?: I don't remember
To ask you out?: I guess Zac
To make you cry?: My ovaries
To brighten up your day?: Robert and Frodo, letting me play some Soul Calibur II
That you thought about? Clearly Robert and Frodo, as they were the answer to the last question
You saw a movie with?: Zac (Harry Potter)
You talked to on the phone?: Brianna
You talked to through IM?: Katie
You saw?: Tina
You turned down? Many MySpace people

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU:

Smiled?: Today
Laughed?: Today
Cried?: Yesterday (in pain)
Bought something?: Today at Sonic
Danced?: Wow, it's been a while since I've been able to dance
Were sarcastic?: All the time
Hugged someone?: Today
Talked to an ex?: A few months ago
Watched your fave movie?: A few months ago
Talked on the phone? Today
Listened to the radio?: A few days ago
Watched TV?: Yesterday
Went out?: Friday night
Helped someone?: I help people at work a lot
Sang?: Today
Got drunk?: Drank last night; got drunk on Robert's birthday
Had sex?: Yeah, that's just for me, too - but it was damn good!

No comments: