Saturday, August 21, 2004

My Windshield Says I Have Squirrelly Wrath

I had the greatest block of hours I've had in a long time last night. One of the many reasons was an impulse-buying extravaganza at Wal-Mart. Where else can you get candy bars, cookies, caldendars (which, the Tina, I might have left on your table in your living room), shirts, and oil for Mannix? Life just doesn't get much better than that. After having way too much fun with the window chalk on every car belonging to someone we knew within walking distance, we retreated to watch The Exorcist, which I had never seen before. The other hours of my night and morning were great also. So great, in fact, that I'm not even going to blog about them. Sometimes it's good to be me.

Oh, and to my Meggers: I love you! I'm thinking about you all the time - so much, in fact, that I could become obsessive. You should feel special - I'm only obsessive about people who are as great as I am. OK, all kidding aside, I hope that you feel as good as humanly possible. Meggers' Keggers!

No comments: