Thursday, May 26, 2005

PowerBall Python

I didn't win the Powerball tonight. Oh well, at least I tried.

I had a terrible fiasco today when my keys and my mind got lost under Tina's front seat. I was an hour late to work. I frantically called them like three times, so they know I wasn't just flaking out.

Today, the Tina impulse bought some birds. Neat! We now have two parakeets: Buffy and Spike. Very cool.

I found out that I can get my money from school on June 15, so I'll be purchasing my ball python either that day or the next available opportunity.

I ran into Denise and Jennifer last week, and I found out they both have REAL jobs! Denise is "processing bone marrow and stem cells for cancer patients." I feel like such a lame ass. I'm making coffee for people with entirely too much money and too little patience. But we all have our addictions.

I've been keeping up the Pilates, and that makes me feel better about making absolutely no progress on my bedroom. I'll have a body much better equipped for all the work I ought to be doing.

Song of the day is just a good excerpt from Eminem's "Drug Ballad", which is quite possibly my favorite group of words in the English language:
Earth calling, pilot to co-pilot
Looking for life on this planet, sir, no sign of it
All I can see is a bunch of smoke flyin'
And I'm so high that I might die if I go by it
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space
I've just vanished without a trace
I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow
I'll be back in an hour or so

No comments: