Monday, June 06, 2005

This Blog Brought to You by The Color Yellow, Yellow's Boyfriend, And Yellow's Girlfriend





Your Passion is Yellow







You're a total sexual shape shifter.
You possess a complex sex drive and are very adaptable.
Of all the colors, you are the most likely to be bisexual.
While you the most passionate, you are very open minded.



The lack of verb at the end bothers me more than the bisexual part. Is that weird? I'm a grammar snob. And if my girlfriend has to look like little miss plastic in the picture, I'll pass, thanks.





You Are a Snarky Blogger!



You've got a razor sharp wit that bloggers are secretly scared of.
And that's why they read your posts as often as they can!


Can't I just be the hot anime chick? I'm OK with that.





Your Inner European is Irish!









Sprited and boisterous!

You drink everyone under the table.



Damn right I do. Then I wake them up to do shots.

So enough of that. Work has become some kind of sauna (it's ridiculously hot in there). I mean, all I do is sweat. It's awful. At least I can have free iced tea.

It's nice to know I'm an Irish witty bisexual. Worse things have happened. I will say this: Although I'm a big fan of men, I'd make an exception for Nicole Kidman or Sarah Michelle Gellar. And probably Natalie Portman, you know, if she asked all nice.

I have class now. Ugh. I'm anti summer class, but if I don't finish accounting and economics, I'll never graduate. Sigh.

I have to be at work tomorrow to do tips at noon, and then I'm off for three days. I'm mostly just going to sit around and think of all the money people who aren't me are making.

I have a neurologist appointment this week. I need to get my CAT scan to bring. Let's hope that doesn't cost anything, because I'm broke. I'm sure they'll just bill my parents.

OK, I'm going to play with my phone some more finally unpack my room.

First, because there's no song, the infamous gold (which is like shiny yellow - see how I brought it all around again?) bikini. Keep in mind I'd been washing cars in the hot sun for a few hours, so I'm a little really really sweaty.


No comments: