Thursday, June 23, 2005

You Don't Always Get What Lindsay Lohan Wants

So much has happened since I last blogged. I can't wait to fill everyone in!

First off, I was finally successful in my attempt to join the group "Ann Coulter Is My Goddess" on facebook. Now, she is, in no way, my goddess, but I really enjoy joining groups for no apparent reason, and because I signed Manderson up for it, I joined myself. By the way, that "myself" was not an incorrect use - it should read as an intensive pronoun, like "I myself joined," but due to my syntax, I guess it's reflective. Come on, Manda, help me out here - I haven't had this shit in years. But I did feel to need to explain that I didn't screw it up. Now you know.

Tina went home for the weekend, and I inherited the cat. She gets mad when she's left, and she just meows her pretty little head off. So, when I got home today, I let her engage in one of her favorite activities - getting in my way while I type. She accepted my offer and got cat hair all over me.

Last night, I had some quality hang-out time with Patrick. We had some food and some drinks and then some more drinks. We drove to Franklin for no apparent reason before making an equally unmotivated trip to Nashville. After following a cab, we were disappointed to discover the cab was only going to the TigerMarket to fill up. So we went to Wall Street to have some more drinks. They were good. Patrick then told a REALLY bad joke, which I vowed to keep out of the blog because, frankly, I have an image to uphold here, and I can't have you people thinking all my friends tell lame jokes.

I went to Accounting today, after some debate, and she let us leave after half an hour. What joy! It's nice to know that she wants to leave just as badly as we do.

My dad and I are going to get my car tomorrow. I'm so excited! I miss my CDs. I guess I'll have to clean the damn thing out sometime this weekend.

Michelle and Jason are getting married Saturday. Patrick and I discussed the ridiculous wedding syndrome that's taken our generation by storm. He then brought up something very scary: What if your kids are just average? Well, I'd like to think my kids will be undoubtedly brilliant. So that's my answer.

Apparently, Lindsay Lohan went apeshit over the placement of her song in that Herbie movie. I've got some news for her skinny ass: It's best you learn now that you can't always get what you want. That way, when you're a washed-up has-been when you're 26, you won't be so surprised that no one really cares about what you want. Ah, life lessons. They must be so hard for celebrities.

Oh, and hold on to your property, kids, because thanks to the Supreme Court, it can be seized against your will for building shit.

No comments: