Tuesday, June 07, 2005

You've Been Bamboozled!

Manda inspired me today. So without further ado, here goes:

Dear Manda's Blog,

Hi! How r u? I'm good. I've been working on my fanfic lately. I will be the best fanficker in the world. Here is a sample I wrote about u.

It was a dark and stormy night when the clones attacked.

Manda, decked out in her favorite black Converse shoes, screamed in fright and took cover in a nearby building.

The AnThONys came out of the woodwork, foaming at the mouth in their lust for flesh.

But not in a sex way. The AnThONys just liked to eat flesh. It was their food of choice.

Manda was near panicking when suddenly Obi-Wan Kenobi came swooping in on a power cord, scooping her up in his manly arms and taking a lightsaber to the AnThONys.

"Oh, Obi-Wan, you're my hero!" Manda exclaimed, panting tiredly and clutching Ewan McGregor's Obi-Wan's hot torso.

"You saved me from the evil clones! How can I repay you?"

But Obi-Wan was a noble Jedi, and was also kind of gay, so he didn't yearn for her flesh.

"I prefer to be sexually frustrated," he replied. "And you're not really my type. I have a meeting with Mace Windu now. May the Force be with you."

And that is the story of how Obi-Wan came out. The end.


Yes, I swear it was that bad on purpose.

No comments: