Saturday, August 13, 2005

I'm Just A Fruit-loop from Athens

For a while now I've been compiling a list of all the weird things people search for that result in my blog, which people then click. Here are a few of my favorites to date:

crazy pussy (Yahoo search)

big black coxs (Yahoo)

fuckin vagina (Yahoo - number one result!)

virgin deflowering (Yahoo - I get this one a lot)

Fucking Eighting.com (Yahoo - yeah, I don't get it either)

Orgasm . comm. (Yahoo - at least this one kind of makes sense)

Tina vagina breasts ass (Yahoo - number one result!)

buying electric skillet in athens, Greece (Yahoo)

girls who want cock in Dyersburg Tn (Yahoo - number one result and my personal favorite)

lyrics "in my underwear" flamingo (Google - WTF?!)

how to dispose of a dead parakeet (Yahoo - number one result!)

fruit-loop from athens Ga (Yahoo video search)

Yeah. Weird. That's about all for now, except that it's officially the 13th, so it's my one-year tattoo anniversary! I should've registered for this occasion...

No comments: