Sunday, August 14, 2005

Play It Again, Sam

I'm giving in and doing the playlist thing, although my playlist really changes with my mood. At the moment, I'd like to be listening to any of these songs. Naturally, I've included some lyrics to boot.

1. "Maggie Mae" - Rod Stewart
All you did was wreck my bed, and in the morning kick me in the head
2. "Anna Begings - Counting Crows
She can't stop shaking, I can't stop touching her
3. "Box No. 10" - Jim Croce
I've been sleepin' in the hotel doorway, and tonight they say it's gonna rain
4. "Warehouse" - Dave Matthews Band
That's our blood down there, seems poured from the hands of angels
5. "Sultans of Swing" - Dire Straits
And an old guitar is all he can afford, when he gets up under the lights to play his thing
6. "Like A Stone" - Audioslave
The sky was bruised, the wind was bled, and there you led me on
7. "Gimme Three Steps" - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Wait a minute mister, I didn't even kiss her
8. "Creep" - Radiohead
You're just like an angel, your skin makes me cry
9. "Time After Time" - Cyndi Lauper
Sometimes you picture me, I'm walking too far ahead
10. "Sing for the Moment" - Eminem
There's no control, he just lets his emotions go
11. "The Way You Move" - Outkast
But I know y'all wanted that 808, can you feel that b-a-s-s bass
12. "Forgot about Dre" - Instrumental version
13. "Adagio for Strings in G Minor" - Tomas Albinoni
14. "Dirrty" - Christina Aguilera
I need that to get me off, sweat until my clothes come off
15. "Miss You" - Blink 182
I need somebody and always, this sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting everytime
16. "Get Low" - Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz
To the window, to the wall
17. "Your Latest Trick" - Dire Straits
Most of the taxis and most of the whores, are only taking calls for cash
18. "Shallow Days" - Counting Crows
I like what she says, but not what it means
19. "Wild Horses" - Rolling Stones
Let's do some living, after we die
20. "Dear Joan" - Tabitha's Secret (Rob Thomas' pre-Matchbox 20 band)
I guess I'll grow tired, it's just what's expected of me, to tear your heart from the inside to the outside

No comments: