Monday, March 27, 2006

"Good enough for me and my Bobby McGee"

I'm torn between a light-hearted "here's how I spent my weekend" blog and an "I can't believe everyone's priorities are so fucked" rant.

So, to keep the balance normal, I'll offer some brief tidbits and call it a night/day.

* I finished Smallville season one, and it was worth the late fee I will incur for not having it back sooner.

* I meant to bring a picture of my sister back to scan in so you could all revel in her beauty, as do so many other people. Alas, I forgot.

* I also meant to bring my freshman yearbook to prove my cheekbones used to hide from the world.

* I have now had the song "Me and Bobby McGee" stuck in my head for more than 24 hours.

* I have a gynecologist appointment on April 6. I hope I don't enjoy it, or I'll be breaking my Lent.

* I need a date to my sorority 10-year formal in May.

* I also need a dress.

* And I wouldn't mind having Easter sex.

No comments: