Friday, March 03, 2006

"That's why I'm screwing your sister"

Yes, that's a reference to a song - it's quite funny.

This comes after a very disturbing dream in which [name witheld] slept with my sister! You don't go around sleeping with my sister, people! Not even in my subconscious mind. Now, as far as I know, there was no sex, but, hell, I wasn't in the room the whole time. I was half-dressed in a towel (topless, though) watching The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy in one of my parents' spare bedrooms (it wasn't actually our house, as we only have one, and we use it as an office), FREAKING THE FUCK OUT.

So all you people out there, you keep your paws - in this world and in my head - off of my sister. You got that? Can you handle that?

It should also be noted that I revisited my high school in this dream, running into various former teachers. That was all good and well. I even subbed for Mrs. Stephens again (I did that once my senior year for her Honors Topics class - it was fun). But then I went to the office to get an excuse note for why I wasn't in classes I hadn't been in for years. What the hell is going on here? Why are all my dreams so whack? And why were the math teachers in the English hall? I don't get it.

Then I went to tell my friends about my bad day, and they did they whole, "No, I had a worse day," thing, because there was some wreck on their way home. Sigh. As if that would be worse than the sister fiasco.

Oh, yeah, can't wait to see you again! But, you know, my sister is off limits.

1 comment:

theogeo said...

I'm excited! But I swear I'll keep my hands to myself. Your sister's safe.