Saturday, December 31, 2005

Better Late Than Never

That holds true for periods AND Tolstoy Tuesday, so this is just in response to the latter.

"Untitled"

Nights in black satin
Hiding the present
Running from the past
Avoiding the future
Under the glow
Of a black light
That only illuminates
Disappointment

If you've been keeping up with my blog lately, I'm sure you've noticed the ridiculous comment war that's plagued Tabula Rasa. No, I can't delete it. At least, not from any computer that I'm able to use. Sigh. Just ignore it - I'm sure it'll eventually go away.

Brandy is Awesome had a birthday yesterday! Unfortunately, I missed the party on account of not finding it and my phone hates me. Lovely. I ended up at the SigEp house (imagine that) and had some drinks to celebrate. Just because I wasn't with her on her birthday doesn't mean I can't celebrate it.

Bambi is in town, which is definitely the highlight of my week thus far (though I'm sure keg stands at the party would've ranked right up there had I been there). Tonight we're doing something that involves lots of drinking and ringing in the new year. Should be a night to forget in an alcoholic haze.

Happy New Year to everyone out there, and check out Nashville Is Talking. Lindsey is guest blogging for the weekend.

1 comment:

J. R. said...

I would have helped in the comment war. 'Cuz I love people that insult you AND I love racial slurs. And I love people that come after the 'ville. Sadly, you talk dirty nonsense and therefore the blog won't load at work.

Happy New Year.

You'll get something cool for beating me, by the way.