Sunday, December 18, 2005

OK, Enough with the Cryptic

I'm over this cryptic bullshit way to blog without actually blogging lest someone read it and read into it. First off, who reads into my blogs? Me, naturally, but that's just my nature - to read into things and to be overly concerned with myself. Reading into my own blogs just suits me. But that's neither here nor there.

So I like somebody. No shit, right? It's oh-so-obvious. I should add a little background here: I really don't want to like anyone. It's not because I don't think he's a great guy or anything, it's just that in my experience these annoying little emotion things just tend to fuck things up, and I'm not OK with that. I've also had a busy semester and really didn't have time for anyone else. Do I have time now? I don't know. But as Nick said, when it's worth it, you make time. So that's it. Quagmire revealed. At least somewhat.

So what do I want? I don't know. I'm content now. I have some kind of something that I don't label nor do I feel the need to. I like not having expectations. I'm able to enjoy myself without all the relationship bullshit that's so particular if you don't do it just right everything goes to hell. So there's no pressure. Would I oppose more? No. But I'm not going to press it, because it's working for me now. The game plan is to just let it ride.

Wow. It's off my chest now. I feel better already.

Now if I could just cure this damn insomnia.

In other news, Salazar was shedding his skin, which explains why he was being such a pissant. He's better now. I fed him today, so he'll be in rat heaven until Tuesday.

Currently feeling: Optimistic
Currently listening to: Brad Paisley, "Mud on the Tires"

No comments: