Saturday, December 31, 2005

Tagged by Lindsey via NiT

Lindsey tagged me. I can't resist when Lindsey tags me, because she's not an arbitrary tagger. Also, this will help me with last year's resolution to blog more than JR, which I think I've succeeded in doing. We didn't really discuss stakes, but I'm hoping I can get something cool out of being the more frequent blogger.

So, here is the Seven Deadly Meme. OK, I made up the name. Big deal.

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1) Dance in the rain
2) Get married and start a family
3) Cruise the Mediterranean
4) Write a book
5) Pay off my credit card
6) Graduate from college
7) Buy my BMW or my Corvette

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1) Walk and drink hot chocolate at the same time
2) Wake up without an alarm clock
3) Go to bed before 2 a.m.
4) Play a bar game decently (pool, darts)
5) Understand males
6) Drive a stick shift
7) Graduate in December 2006 as planned

Seven Things That Attract Me To...Blogging
1) Writing my thoughts instead of keeping them in
2) Reading the blogs of people I know
3) Comments (the good kind)
4) Having a site meter
5) Realizing people on different continents read my blog
6) Clever post titles
7) Being snarky

Seven Things I Say Most Often
1) Fuck
2) Clearly
3) That's funny - you didn't think of it
4) Expletive
5) I
6) Me
7) Bills

Seven Books That I Love
1) Catch-22
2) GUT Symmetries
3) The Passion
4) Written on the Body
5) Harry Potter
6) The Hours
7) The Tao Is Silent

Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again
1) Kill Bill Vol. 2
2) Star Wars (original trilogy)
3) The Shawshank Redemption
4) Office Space
5) Swingers
6) Top Gun
7) Pirates of the Caribbean

Seven People I Want To Join In Too
Uhhh...no. Lindsey. I tag Lindsey. And anyone else who cares. But mostly Lindsey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should add the following to your "Things to do before I die" list.

1. Not be ugly
2. Talk a male into screwing you
3. Adequately disguise your racism
4. Not be ugly
5. Not have lopsided tits
6. Help Robert Curtis fix his teeth
7. Help Manda Turner lose weight

Anonymous said...

Also,

8. Quit cutting yourself

theogeo said...

Wow. This is supremely dumb. Wendy, you should be able to manage comments just by being logged into Blogger. There's a tab or you can go to the comments page and click the little trash icon. If it won't let you, e-mail Blogger support and get them to help you.