Monday, December 19, 2005

Age 22: Volume 2

Thanks to my family for calling to wish me a Happy Birthday Eve. How's this for cute: When I was a kid (around 8 I think), it occurred to me that December is full of Eves (Christmas, New Year's), and that because my birthday was in December, it should have an Eve, too. And then it just stuck that December 19 is my Birthday Eve.

Back to the blogging wrap-up.

July
"Fire. Even more amusing when you've been drinking." from You Can't Spell "Stripper" without "Pie"

"Tanya: How do you turn this fan on?
Me: Rub it." from You Can't Spell "Stripper" without "Pie"
Note: It might not have been Tanya who said it, but I can't remember who did. Any of you girls want to help me out here?

"MattAnderson: "You do NOT have mutant powers."
Me: "How do you know? When have you ever seen me not be a mutant?" from Sometimes You're Not in The Mood for Vehicular Homicide

"Wendy is like watching an explosion at a cotton candy factory, at which small children with balloons and baby sheep were having a field trip." Sometimes You're Not in The Mood for Vehicular Homicide

Click here for some revelations on the type of men who are wrong for me: Pimp My Mac

Click here for my reaction to Roberts' appointment: Aftershock

And the blog of the month...
They Don't Make 'em Like That Anymore

August
"It's like the one we just did, but this time they all have the same job: sacrificial victims." from 21 Classmates - 3 Classmates + Sacrifice = Fun!

"These three characters ought to get together sometime and run people off the road." from Revenge of the Stick

Click here for 100 things about me: All The Cool Kids Are Doing It"

Click here for my relationship advice (this applies mostly to males): For Half of My Favorite Cheese

And the blog of the month...
I Didn't Buy Drunken Bitch Insurance

September
Click here for some personal goals/wish list: "It seems like the daylight is coming and no one is watching but me"

And the blog of the month...
The Botched Execution of a Non-Plan OR Our Failed Attempt at Petty Larceny

October
"Wendy: If you were me, what would you do?
Manda: I would ask.
Wendy: OK, if you were me and you didn't ask.
Manda: I would wait in a terrible quagmire of not knowing like you will." from "Have fun in your quagmire"

Click here to see the scary bruise I got at the Catholic school girl party: Why I Should Stop Drinking

And the blog of the month...
But It's a Good Pain

November
Blog of the month:
You Want Me to Put That Where?

December
That's still happening, so I can't decide yet.

Now, I know this is a pressing question for you all: Will I get what I want for my birthday? I want one of two things, and one of them probably won't happen unless the gods smile upon me in the next five hours. Sigh. I suppose there's always next year.

What else do I want? To get on a plane and never come back. That won't happen either, but the wanderlust is starting to get to me. I miss New York.

No comments: