Sunday, January 08, 2006

Doh! A Deer! A Female Deer!

OK, that was really just to try to come up with a clever title. Sorry, Bambi, but I know you laughed at it.

Today's blog is just a lovely excerpt from a phone conversation I had with Bambi today, who was deliriously tired and hungry and on her third trip to Wal-Mart. It's not so much an excerpt as overhearing her mother laughing hysterically over God only knows, with Bambi telling her something to the effect of, "Take two aspirin and call me in a week!" It was amusing.

But not as amusing as overhearing this...

"Don't do that - there's an airbag in there!"

And that's what it sounds like when Bambi and her mom don't sleep and go to Wal-Mart. It sounds quite similar to when I'm trying to keep up with my three-year-old cousin. Even more proof you're only as old as you feel.

And yet I still feel 23. Sigh.

No comments: