Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tagged by Cox

OK, so Cox went on a list spree, so I guess I'll do the same. Also, note: I've posted several times today, so be sure to check out the insanity below. Don't just stop at the lists.

9 lasts.
1. last cigarette: Probably some time in November, after sex. I don't smoke, but every now and then I'll smoke after sex.
2. last beverage: Mountain Dew
3. last hug: Robert I think. Let's go with that.
4. last movie: Wedding Crashers
5. last phone call: Received: Tanya. Made: Robert.
6. last cd played: Something I burned
7. last bubble bath: A week or two ago
8. last time you cried: When I got hit with the door - that shit hurt.
9. last love: I'm going to follow Cox's lead on this one and say it's irrelevant.

8 have you evers.
1. have you ever dated one of your best friends? Yes, and that ended badly.
2. have you ever skinny dipped? No, but I wouldn't be opposed to it.
3. have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: Nothing comes to mind
4. have you ever fallen in love: Stumbled would be a bit more accurate
5. have you ever lost someone you loved: Yes
6. have you ever been depressed: Yes yes
7. have you ever been drunk and threw up: Only thrice
8. have you ever been heart broken: Yes

7 states you've been to.
1. Kentucky
2. Florida
3. Alabama
4. New York
5. Wisconsin
6. New Jersey
7. Georgia

6 things you've done today.
1. Woke up
2. Called Robert to wake him up
3. Brushed my teeth
4. Brushed my hair
5. Got dressed
6. Blogged

5 favorite things in no order.
1. Friends
2. Family
3. Alcohol
4. Good books
5. Sex

4 people you can tell anything to in no order.
1. JR
2. Cox
3. The Tina
4. My Mom

3 wishes.
1. Happiness (for self and loved ones)
2. Wisdom
3. Unlimited wishes

2 things you want to do before you die.
1. Dance in the rain
2. Cruise the Mediterranean

1 thing you regret.
1. Waiting until I was 19 to live my life for myself

No comments: