Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Excuse Me While I Put Another Hole in My Head

Actually, I put two in my left ear today. I decided to get my ear pierced again (twice), and the girl ahead of me was all scared about it, so she wanted to watch me go first. When I didn't die (or even flinch) from the double piercing, she decided to go ahead with it. That was my good deed of the day.

Last night I was in Hendersonville at my parents' house when I got the sudden urge to read Angels and Demons. I have no idea where my copy of that book is, so I went to Wal-Mart to buy it again. I love books.

I also watched Bewitched. Is there anything cuter than seeing Nicole Kidman clap when the popcorn pops in the microwave? I think not!

Today I woke up at 1:30, watched Cinderella Man (which is great, by the way), and got Valentine's Day presents from my parents: chocolate. My dad even got me GODIVA CHOCOLATE! Which is why my dad is still my favorite man on the planet - no one else ever gets me Godiva chocolate.

I now have...11 piercings. Double down! I'm excited by this, and I plan to have my left ear completely pierced one of these days, but today was not the day, as I did not have time.

On tonight's agenda: read, sleep, dream of something other than scary honeymoons.

On tomorrow's agenda: class, Greek Life meeting, more class, work, drink, probably Love Actually.

I keep seeing this preview for Pride & Prejudice, and it also somewhat appeals to me even though it's not really my kind of movie, and I finally know why: They use the music from Love Actually in the background. Those sneaky bastards!

Happy Valentine's Day to all you people out there. I hope you all have lots of fancy dinners and candlelit sex for me. If you're in Smyrna, drop by and say hi. I'll be there, slinging espresso like a pro.

No comments: