Sunday, February 26, 2006

Nigel! Fetch Me a Towel!

I took a long soak in the bathtub when I woke up today because work almost killed me last night. Luckily, I had Whitney there, and we were prepared to go down with the ship together. All in all, we functioned nicely.

After the bath, I wrapped myself in my purple monogrammed towel - a gift from my high school graduation so many years ago. The greatest part about my bathroom: The air vent is directly above where I keep my towels, so they always have that fresh-from-the-dryer feel when I get out of the shower or bath.

It makes me feel like a rock star or royalty, only without the invasive man-servant who has to scramble in as soon as the water flow ceases to offer a freshly-warmed towel.

"Your towel, madam," he would say in a decidedly cool accent.

I think his name would be Nigel.

No comments: