Monday, February 06, 2006

"I Am Medicine and I Am Poison"

Wow. I haven't blogged in a while. Mostly I've been drunk, drinking, or buzzing. Possibly all three. At least I was in good company. Thanks for showing us how to rock it Eaton Street style.

All in all, it was a glorious weekend. I especially liked the part where I got to hang out with people MY OWN AGE. It really puts things into perspective. I've had a lot of perspective hurled at me at lightning speed, and I think it's good for me. It has become far too clear that there's a part of my life that needs to be cut out before it becomes an even worse cancer than it already is. Sometimes you just need those other people around you to remind you of your self worth. Or something.

I know, I know, you were right. Seriously, though. Next time just throw something at me until I cave a lot sooner. Something nice, though, like a pillow, or a box of cookies.

More on this later.

No comments: